Simple steps for a healthier and more attractive smile
Dental science has proven that there is a direct link between gum disease and your overall health, including increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and some cancers, and complicating the treatment of diabetes.
Follow these simple steps for a healthier and more attractive smile...
- Brush and rinse thoroughly at least twice a day.
- Floss at least once a day before bed.
- Keep regularly scheduled hygiene appointments.
- Minimize or eliminate snacks, sticky candies, soda, and sports drinks.
- Follow preventive and restorative treatments that we prescribe specifically for you.